I saw this post on Homeschool Atheist Momma and it looked like so much fun that I thought I would do it, too!
Top Ten Things I’m Glad to Have (for Homeschooling)
2. Misc. Art Supplies
3. Library Card
5. Musical Instruments
8. Empty Boxes
9. Blankets/Pillows/Building Materials
Ten Reasons My Kid Likes Being Homeschooled (These are direct quotes!)
1. Staying up late.
2. Getting messy every day.
3. Learning about animals and plants and bugs and gymnastics.
4. Making crafts.
5. Seeing my friends all the time.
6. Going to the park when it’s not crowded.
7. Doing experiments all of the time.
8. Being outside a lot.
9. Being with you (Mom) all day.
10. Swimming and fishing with Daddy.
Top Ten Favorite Read Alouds
1. Los Gatos Black on Halloween
2. Where the Wild Things Are
4. Goodnight Goon
5. I Love It When You Smile
6. Big Bad Bullybug
7. Little Night
8. The Red Wolf
9. Baby Bat’s Lullaby
10. Little Pea and Little Owl